With 13 specialty groups and more than 140 digestive disease specialists on staff, the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Mayo Clinic is one of the largest and most deeply experienced in the world.
Gastroenterology and hepatology specialists at Mayo Clinic are internationally recognized as leaders in the field of gastrointestinal disorders and diseases. Experts in gastroenterology, including the leaders of the Enteric Neuroscience Program, are at the leading edge of research to continuously improve diagnosis and treatment for diseases and disorders of the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon.
Using a team approach, researchers, clinicians and allied health staff from many specialties within gastroenterology and hepatology collaborate to provide the best care, including experts in:
- Advanced therapeutic endoscopy
- Comprehensive gastroenterology
- Esophageal diseases and disorders
- Gastrointestinal cancers
- Gastrointestinal neoplasia
- Gut failure
- Hepatology and liver transplant
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Liver and bile duct cancer
- Pancreas diseases and disorders
- Pediatric gastrointestinal care
To learn more about clinical services for gastrointestinal disorders, visit the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Mayo Clinic.