Neuro-oncology research at Mayo Clinic's campus in Florida is conducted by world-renowned physicians and scientists who work together to understand and treat complex primary and metastatic tumors that affect the central nervous system. Team members study molecular pathways and investigate the migration, invasion and growth of cancer cells to find new therapies for people with brain and spine cancers.
- Panagiotis Z. Anastasiadis, Ph.D.
- Thomas Caulfield, Ph.D.
- Kaisorn L. Chaichana, M.D.
- Hugo Guerrero Cazares, M.D., Ph.D.
- Alfredo Quinones-Hinojosa, M.D.
- Rajappa S. Kenchappa, Ph.D.
- Steven. S. Rosenfeld, M.D., Ph.D.
- Rachel Sarabia Estrada, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Han W. Tun, M.D.