Our endocrine hypertension research program includes clinical studies on:
- Diagnostic test senitivity and specificity (for example, adrenal venous sampling for primary aldosteronism).
- Innovative treatment modalities for patients with benign and malignant adrenal neoplasms.
See my publications
- Professor of Medicine
- Fellow - Endocrinology/Metabolism Fellowship; Program director-Paul C. Carpenter, M.D. Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Department of Education Administration
- MSc University of Minnesota
- Resident - Internal Medicine William Beaumont Hospital
- MD - College of Human Medicine Michigan State University
- BS Michigan State University