Scott W. Schubert, M.D.
Senior research project
Functional outcomes in vascular spinal cord injury
- A comparison of vascular spinal cord injury etiologies and functional outcomes 1995-2010. Presented at: Academy of Spinal Cord Injury Professionals Annual Conference; September 2015; New Orleans, La.
- A review of vascular spinal cord injury functional outcomes 1995-2010. Presented at: International Spinal Cord Society and American Spinal Injury Association Joint Scientific Meeting; May 2015; Montreal, Canada.
- 18-month follow-up of flaccid tetraplegia due to West Nile virus. Presented at: Academy of Spinal Cord Injury Professionals; Sept. 2014; St. Louis, Mo.
- Electrodiagnostic manifestations of residual arsenic neuropathy. Presented at: Association of Academic Physiatrists; Feb. 2014; Nashville, Tenn.
- Axillary mononeuropathy, adhesive capsulitis, and Hill-Sachs lesion secondary to traumatic glenohumeral dislocation — A different unhappy triad of the shoulder: A case report. Association of Academic Physiatrists; Feb. 2014; Nashville, Tenn.
- A 23-year-old female with hemoptysis. American College of Physicians Nebraska chapter meeting; Oct. 2012; Nebraska City, Neb.
- GI prophylaxis with a nadir. Society of General Internal Medicine Midwest meeting; Sept. 2011; Chicago, Ill.
Why physical medicine and rehabilitation at Mayo Clinic?
I chose Mayo Clinic for my residency because of the comprehensive training opportunities. We receive instruction from outstanding faculty members in electromyography, MSK, ultrasound, pain medicine, amputee, spinal cord injury and brain injury. I think that the training I receive at Mayo will prepare me well and provide me a solid foundation to practice in a wide variety of settings.
Personal interests and hobbies
- Rock climbing
- Being outdoors