Katherine N. Nanos, M.D.
- The use of high- and low-tech cuing strategies in the rehabilitation of a patient with postencephalitic syndrome: A case study. Poster presented at: Association of Academic Physiatrists; 2014.
- Right lower leg pain in a young football player. Poster presented at: American Medical Society for Sports Medicine; 2014.
- Gut feeling. Poster presented at: Annual International Symposium of Ultrasound for Regional Anesthesia, Pain Medicine & Peri-operative Application; 2014.
- M&M rehab: A novel approach to morbidity and mortality conferences in PM&R residency programs. Presented at: American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; 2014.
- Insensate but ambulatory: Unique solutions for thoracic wound care after complex spinal surgery. Poster presented at: American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; 2014.
Why physical medicine and rehabilitation at Mayo Clinic?
The PM&R program at Mayo Clinic stood out to me instantly, from the time I was picked up in my hotel lobby for my pre-interview dinner. It was immediately obvious how happy all of the residents were, and they had nothing but genuinely great things to say about their program and the people who were a part of it.
I left my interview completely enamored, and no other facility or group of people could compare after that. It has been such an enriching experience thus far and I truly look forward to the remainder of my time here!
Personal interests and hobbies
- Playing and watching sports
- Cooking and baking
- Movies and TV
- Spending time with friends and family