Erin M. Conlee, M.D.
Senior research projects
Limbus fractures: Presentation, diagnosis and treatment
Transcutaneous electrical stimulation in the use of pediatric pain
- Powell AJ, et al. Three decades of citation classics: The most cited articles in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation. PM&R. 2014. E-pub ahead of print.
- A comprehensive retrospective case series of individuals with limbus fractures: Presentation, diagnosis and treatment. Presented at: American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; 2014. Manuscript in progress.
- Not your typical pain in the back: Adolescent back pain that requires a second look. Poster presented at: American Academy of Pediatrics; 2014.
- Pediatric pain and the use of transcutaneous electrical stimulation: Review of the literature. Presented at: Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Grand Rounds; 2014.
- With fear and trembling: Orthostatic myoclonus. Poster presented at: Association of Academic Physiatrists; 2014. Manuscript in progress.
- Adapted Sports and Recreation Committee, American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
Why physical medicine and rehabilitation at Mayo Clinic?
My love of coaching and children brought me to pediatric PM&R, and I was planning on doing a combined pediatric and rehabilitation residency. However, I interviewed with Mayo and knew this was the place that I wanted to be. The idea of treating the needs of the patient first above all else was so refreshing. And at the center of the wonderful and challenging learning environment, the residents genuinely enjoy Mayo and each other.
I also was thrilled to get back to the quiet and lack of traffic of a small town, yet have so many outdoor opportunities. My husband and I have loved being here in Rochester (even through the winter!), and I'm so excited to be a part of PM&R at Mayo.
Personal interests and hobbies
- Athletics and coaching
- Outdoor activities, including backpacking and climbing
- Life with my husband and dog, in addition to looking forward to the arrival of our first child in February 2015!