Each year, up to 120 candidates are accepted for Wellness Coach Training at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota on a competitive basis. A maximum of 30 students are accepted into each course. The course is offered up to four times a year.
- Registration closed: June 28–Sept. 19, 2013
- Registration closed: Sept. 27–Dec. 19, 2013
- Registration closed: Jan. 10–April 13, 2014
- Registration closed: April 4–July 3, 2014
- Registration opening soon: July 11–Oct. 2, 2014
How to apply
- Online application. Complete the online Lite Application. After you create an account or log in, please select Lite Application.
Supporting documentation. Submit these materials:
- Official transcripts of your highest level of education sent directly from your college or university in a sealed envelope.
- A copy of a current licensure must also be submitted for those candidates holding less than a bachelor's degree. You may mail or fax a copy of your licensure.
Please send the required materials to:
- Tammy L. Schulz
Colonial Building, Third Floor
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
- Phone: 507-266-1093
- Fax: 507-255-0652
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application review. The selection committee carefully reviews each application.