Each year, up to 120 candidates are accepted for Wellness Coach Training at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota on a competitive basis. A maximum of 32 students are accepted into each course. The course is offered up to four times a year.
How to apply
- Online application. See available courses and submit an online application.
Supporting documentation. Once an application is submitted and tuition is paid, submit these materials:
- Official transcripts of your highest level of education sent directly from your college or university in a sealed envelope.
- A copy of a current licensure must also be submitted for those candidates holding less than a bachelor's degree. A person who holds an associate degree with a current health-related licensure (such as a nurse, respiratory therapist or dental hygienist) may also be eligible. You may mail or fax a copy of your licensure.
Please send the required materials to:
- Tammy L. Schulz
Colonial Building, Third Floor
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
- Phone: 507-266-1093
- Fax: 507-255-0652
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application review. The selection committee carefully reviews each application.