Each year, up to 120 candidates are accepted for Wellness Coach Training at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota on a competitive basis. A maximum of 30 students are accepted into each course. The course is offered up to four times a year.
- Registration closed: Jan. 10–April 13, 2014
- Registration closed: April 4–July 3, 2014
- Registration closed: July 11–Oct. 2, 2014
- Registration closed: Sept. 26–Dec. 18, 2014
- Registration currently closed: Jan. 9–April 2, 2015 (registration expected to open in January, 2014)
Note: Due to an overwhelming response, all courses have been filled at this time. Our waitlist is also full. Please check back with us in January when registration opens for the next available course. Thank you.
How to apply
- Online application. Currently not available. Please check back for registration availability in January 2014.
Supporting documentation. Submit these materials:
- Official transcripts of your highest level of education sent directly from your college or university in a sealed envelope.
- A copy of a current licensure must also be submitted for those candidates holding less than a bachelor's degree. You may mail or fax a copy of your licensure.
Please send the required materials to:
- Tammy L. Schulz
Colonial Building, Third Floor
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
- Phone: 507-266-1093
- Fax: 507-255-0652
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application review. The selection committee carefully reviews each application.