Before arriving for orientation, you're required to complete several training modules in Blackboard, an online learning management system used by Mayo Clinic. Completing these modules will take an average of 12 to 15 hours.
To access Blackboard, you'll need a user ID and password. Your pre-assigned user ID and password will be provided to you via email by Julie H. Griffis, education administration coordinator.
The modules are:
- Environmental Health and Occupational Safety
- National Patient Safety Goals
- The Mayo Legacy
- Introduction to Patient Safety
- Management of Sepsis
- Understanding "Do Not Resuscitate" (DNR) and Advanced Directives
Once you receive your user ID and password:
- Go to https://edulink.mayo.edu/ and go in through the student portal.
- Once logged in, choose Blackboard from the right-hand column.
- After logging in, under "My Courses," choose "Residency and Fellowship Orientation," and follow the directions listed to complete the modules.
If you have questions about logging in or the modules, contact Brittany R. Kelton at firstname.lastname@example.org.