Established in 1998, Mayo School of Health Sciences Alumni Association (MSHSAA) exists to preserve and recognize excellence in the field of health sciences, facilitate lifelong learning, and keep alumni meaningfully connected to Mayo School of Health Sciences (MSHS) and Mayo Clinic.
By way of the MSHSAA online community, magazine, annual meeting and other events, alumni are able to:
- Extend the personal and professional relationships they built with peers, faculty and staff
- Maintain a connection to Mayo Clinic
- Develop a voice in allied health professional education
- Understand health care delivery from a Mayo perspective
- Learn about social and political aspects of health care delivery
- Keep up to date on news about their allied health program and other MSHS programs
- Have opportunities to take part in continuing professional education
Learn more about MSHSAA membership and benefits.