Mayo Clinic alumni are published authors of everything from scientific texts to children's books. Alumni who wish to be featured here should email book details, including a description, image of the front cover and purchasing information, to the Alumni Office.
Alumni book list
- "Atlas of Skin Cancers" Ali Hendi, M.D., and Juan-Carlos Martinez, M.D.
- "Healing: The Joy of Medicine (And Sorrow Too)" John Woods, M.D., Ph.D.
- "Improvised Medicine: Providing Care in Extreme Environments" Kenneth Iserson, M.D.
- "Permanente in the Northwest" Ian MacMillan, M.D.
- "Recollections of a Mayo Clinic Fellowship at Mid-Twentieth Century: 1948-1952" Kenneth Woolling, M.D.
- "The Myth of Race: Our DNA Defines Who We Are" Thomas Spelsberg, Ph.D.
- "The Odyssey of Christopher Miles" John Woods, M.D., Ph.D.
- "Too Much Medicine: A Doctor's Prescription for Better and More Affordable Health Care" Dennis Gottfried, M.D.
- "101 Questions & Answers about Hypertension" William Manger, M.D., Ph.D.