The Healthcare Delivery Research Scholars Program is a Mayo Clinic training opportunity designed to give doctorally-trained clinicians necessary skills and experiences in health services research in order to undertake transformative healthcare delivery research focused on improving patient-centered outcomes.
- A CV
- Letter of support from division chief or department chair
- A personal statement in response to the below items in whatever order or format you would like.
- In an ideal world your passions align with your career goals. What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
- Describe how this award will help you meet short term and long term career aspirations.
- How does your career plan fit with the Healthcare Delivery Research Program?
- What discussions and feedback have you received from your division chief or department chair about the feasibility and support for your participating in this program?
- What specific research and training activities do you envision accomplishing in the next two year to achieve the objectives described in your responses to the first two bullets? As part of this, describe what methodological expertise you think you might want to be trained in to prepare you for the next step in your career? If you have particular courses in the Mayo Graduate School or elsewhere, please describe. If you feel you have most or all of the coursework you need, describe that too. (Please include a proposed timeline for the two years of the grant).