As a statistical geneticist, my research interests are focused on the genetic basis of complex disease etiology and outcome. I am actively involved in family studies of chronic lymphocytic leukemia, non-Hodgkin lymphoma and Hodgkin lymphoma. In addition to these familial studies, I am also involved in genetic association studies, both candidate gene studies and whole genomewide SNPs studies.
See my publications
- Health Sciences Research
- Professor of Biostatistics
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship - Statistical Genetics Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship - Statistical Genetics Columbia University
- PhD - Biostatistics University of Iowa
- BA - Biology and Math/Statistics Luther College