My scholarly interests are primarily in health policy. I am also interested in medical decision making, especially decision and cost-effectiveness analysis. I have interests as well in cancer genetics studies, particularly in case control studies looking for epidemiolgic and genetic risk factors.
See my publications
- General Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MPH Harvard School of Public Health
- Resident - Internal Medicine University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- MD University of Illinois College of Medicine
- BS - Field of Concentration in Physical Sciences Lyman Briggs College of Michigan State University