Dr. Dispenzieri's major research interest involves plasma cell disorders like primary systemic amyloidosis, POEMS syndrome, multiple myeloma, and cryoglobulinemia. She also does research involving hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and oncolytic viral therapy.
She is a clinical researcher, who spends most of her research time performing clinical trials and collaborating with basic scientists who are doing translational research.
See my publications
- Clinical Chemistry
- Professor of Laboratory Medicine & Pathology
- Professor of Medicine
- Fellow - Hematology and Oncology Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Resident Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- MD Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- BS - Biology Massachusetts Institute of Technology