I have subspecialty training in laparoscopic urology and endourology. My research interests include working on the surgical robot (DaVinci) and clinical research related to laparoscopic donor nephrectomy, laparoscopic nephroureterectomy and laparoscopic partial nephrectomy. I am interested in ablative techniques (radiofrequency, cryoablation) in the treatment of renal masses.
See my publications
- Assistant Professor of Urology
- Fellow - Endourology The Johns Hopkins University
- Resident - Urologic Surgery Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Resident - General Surgery Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- MD McGill University
- BA - Biochemistry Rice University