Current research interest include the management of arterial, venous, and neuropathic wounds; amputee rehabilitation; and intermittent pneumatic compression to enhance perfusion and wound healing.
See my publications
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Associate Professor of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Resident - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation University of Michigan Medical Center
- Internship - Internal Medicine University of North Dakota
- MD University of North Dakota School of Medicine
- BA - Biochemistry Smith College