Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Relapsed or refractory DLBCL following at least 2 lines (and a maximum of 4 lines) of prior rituximab containing multi-agent chemotherapy which may include an autologous stem cell transplantation unless patients are not considered suitable for intensive second-line chemotherapy or autologous stem cell transplantation. Patients who are ineligible for intensive second line chemotherapy,must have received at least one prior rituximab-containing combination chemotherapy regimen. Patients who are ineligible for intensive second line chemotherapy, must have received at least one prior rituximab-containing combination chemotherapy regimen.
- Baseline measurable disease with at least 1 bi dimensional lesion >1.5cm on CT scan which is FDG avid on PET scan.
- A biopsy (archived or Screening/recent) will be collected at Screening.
- At least 18years of age (or ≥20 years in Japan).
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status (PS) 0 or 1.
- Transformed lymphoma or Burkitt's Lymphoma.
- Active/symptomatic central nervous system (CNS) lymphoma based on clinical evaluation.
- Prior organ transplantation including prior allogeneic SCT.
- Prior therapy with an anti PD 1, anti PD L1, anti PD L2, anti CD137, or anti cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated antigen 4 (CTLA 4) antibody (including ipilimumab, tremelimumab or any other antibody, or drug specifically targeting T cell co stimulatory or immune checkpoint pathways).