Laboratory-based basic research
Students conducting research on the underlying pathophysiology of diseases; markers of disease presence, severity or improvement; the development of drugs or devices used to treat disease or improve health; or a combination thereof.
- Development of a Novel Biological Target for the Treatment of Growth Plate Arrest
- Investigation of the Role of the BCL-2 Family of Proteins in Multiple Myeloma: Implication for Prognosis and Treatment
Students conducting research with human participants (or on material of human origin, such as tissues, specimens and cognitive phenomena), including clinical trials.
Students conducting research in epidemiology, behavioral health, outcomes and health services.
- Effect of Prostate Cancer and Androgen Deprivation Therapy (ADT) on Cognition
- Case-Control Study of Possible Risk Factors for Parkinson's Disease
- Etiology of Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in Patients Under 45 Years of Age Presenting at Mayo Clinic