Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Provide a personally signed and dated informed consent document prior to initiation of any study-related procedures that are not considered standard of care.
- Received levosimendan as treatment for PH-HFpEF in a clinical study sponsored by Tenax Therapeutics, Inc.
- May, in the opinion of the Investigator, benefit from continued levosimendan treatment.
- Male patients and female patients of childbearing potential must agree to use a highly effective method of contraception.
- Willingness and ability to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests and other study procedures.
- Discontinued treatment in the parent study for any reason other than study completion or Sponsor termination of the study.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Local access to commercially available levosimendan.