- Westerlind, K. C., T. J. Wronski, E. L. Ritman, Z-P. Luo, K-N. An, N. H. Bell and R. T. Turner: Estrogen regulates the rate of bone turnover but bone balance in ovariectomized rats is modulated by prevailing mechanical strain. Proc National Academy Sci USA 94:4199-4204, 1997.
- Peyrin, F., M. Salome, P. Cloetens, A. M. Laval-Jeantet, E. Ritman and P. Rüegsegger: Micro-CT examinations of trabecular bone samples at different resolution: 14, 7 and 2 micro level. Technology and Health Care 6:391-401, 1998.
- Ritman, E. L., M. E. Bolander, L. A. Fitzpatrick and R. T. Turner: Micro-CT imaging of structure-to-function relationship of bone microstructure and associated vascular involvement. Technology and Health Care 6:403-412, 1998.
- Sibonga, J. D., M. Zhang, E. L. Ritman and R. T. Turner: Restoration of bone mass in the severely osteopenic senescent rat. Journal of Gerontology: Biological Sciences 55A:B71-B78, 2000.
- Turner, R. T., M. E. Bolander, G. Sarkar, K-N An, A. Maran, E. L. Ritman: An integrated approach to assess structure-to-function relationships in the skeleton. J Musculoskeletaland Neuronal Interactions 2(1):3-8, 2001.
- Martin, E. A., E. L. Ritman and R. T. Turner: Time course and pattern of epiphyseal growth plate fusion in rat tibiae. Bone 32:261-267, 2003.
- Fitzpatrick, L. A., R. T. Turner and E. L. Ritman: Endochondral bone formation in the heart: A possible mechanism of coronary calcification. Endocrinology 144:2214-2219, 2003.
- Maran, A., S. Khosla, B. L. Riggs, M. Zhang, E. L. Ritman and R. T. Turner: Measurement of gene expression following cryogenic m-CT scanning of human iliac crest biopsies. Journal of Musculoskeletal and Neuronal Interactions 3(1):83-88, 2003.
- Mödder, UIL, A. Sanyal, A. E. Kearns, J. D. Sibonga, E. Nishihara, J. Xu, B. W. O'Malley, E. L. Ritman, B. L. Riggs, T. C. Spelsberg and S. Khosla: Effects of loss of steroid receptor coactivator-1 on the skeletal response to estrogen in mice. Endocrinology 145(2):913-921, 2004.
- Lotinun, S., G. L. Evans, J. T. Bronk, M. E. Bolander, T. J. Wronski, E. L. Ritman, R. T. Turner: Continuous parathyroid hormone induces cortical porosity in the rate: Effects on bone turnover and mechanical properties. J Bone and Mineral Research 19(7):1165-1171, 2004.
- Borah, B., E. L. Ritman, T. E. Dufresne, S. M. Jorgensen, S. Liu, J. Sacha, R. T. Turner and R. J. Phipps: The effect of risedronate on bone mineralization as measured by micro-computed tomography with synchrotron radiation: Correlation to histomorphometric indices of turnover. Bone 37:1-9, 2005.
- Borah, B., T. E. Dufresne, E. L. Ritman, S. M. Jorgensen, S. Liu, P. A. Chmielewski, R. J. Phipps, Z. Zhou, J. D. Sibonga, R. T. Turner: Long-term risedronate treatment normalizes mineralization and continues to preserve trabecular architecture: sequential triple biopsy studies with micro-computed tomography. Bone 39(2): 345-352, 2006.
Back to the lab's publication index