Research activities focus on the clinical assessment and management of persons with dizziness and balance difficulties. These efforts have been in the realm of postural control issues in the last 5 years with current projects related to investigating tools that would assist in risk for falls.
See my publications
- Emeritus, Department of Otorhinolaryngology
- Professor of Audiology
- PhD - Audiology, Major: Auditory Electrophysiology / Clinical Audiology University of Iowa
- MSEE - Communications Biophysics Group, Major: Auditory Psychophysics / Physiology Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Major: Control Systems / Health Sciences University of Kentucky
- BSEE Centre College of Kentucky