I am interested in the study of cognitive endophenotypes associated with genetic variants in Alzheimer's disease (AD) and other neurodegenerative dementias; predictors of incident mild cognitive impairment (MCI) and dementia; and psychometrics and test validation.
See my publications
- Consultant, Department of Psychiatry & Psychology
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Fellow - Clinical Neuropsychology Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Internship - Clinical Neuropsychology Emory University School of Medicine
- PhD - Clinical Neuropsychology University of Florida
- BA Cornell University