My research interests include the following:
- Epidemiology, extraarticular manifestations, and novel treatments of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Pathophysiology and treatment of autoimmune inner ear disease.
- History of medicine as it relates to rheumatoid arthritis.
Additionally, I work with the NIH-sponsored Vasculitis Clinical Research Consortium.
See my publications
- Professor of Medicine
- MPH - Public Health in Epidemiology University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Fellow Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow University of Michigan
- Resident - Internal Medicine Michigan State University
- Internship - Internal Medicine Michigan State University
- MD Friedrich-Alexander University, Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Other - Nursing School Friedrich-Alexander University, Erlangen-Nuremberg
- BA - Political Science and German University of Nebraska, Lincoln