I am a board-certified clinician in adult and peditaric rheumatology, so I have interests in both populations of patients.
From a research perspective, I am primarily interested in studies of clinical aspects of children with rheumatic diseases, including juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (JRA) and childhood scleroderma.
The Mayo Clinic Division of Pediatric Rheumatology particpates in the Childhood Arthritis and Related Research Alliance (CARRA), and A Registry for Children with Vasculitis:e-entry (ARCHIVe).
See my publications
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics
- Fellow - Rheumatology and Immunology (Adult & Pediatric) University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Resident - Internal Medicine and Pediatrics West Virginia University Hospitals
- MD - Medicine West Virginia University School of Medicine
- BS - Biology West Virginia Wesleyan College