Dr. Lynn C. Hartmann is a Professor of Oncology at the Mayo Clinic and Associate Director for Education of the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. She is currently funded in two main areas of investigation:
- The identification of genetic alterations in ovarian cancer and the translation of these findings into molecular diagnostics, prognostics, and therapeutics.
- The identification and management of women at high risk for breast cancer.
She is the principal investigator of a recently funded Department of Defense Center of Excellence grant in breast cancer at the Mayo Clinic entitled "Benign Breast Disease: Toward Molecular Prediction of Breast Cancer Risk."
See my publications
- Professor of Oncology
- Clinical Investigator - Biological Response Modifiers Program National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health
- Fellow - Medical Oncology Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Resident - Internal Medicine University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- MD Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- BA - Liberal Arts and Sciences University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign