My research interests focus on clinical care of children and adults with congenital heart disease. Specifically I am active with projects related to echocardiography in congenital heart disease and long-term follow-up of adults after surgery for congenital heart defects.
I am also interested in outcomes after transcatheter device closure of septal defects.
See my publications
- Professor of Medicine
- Professor of Pediatrics
- Fellow - Pediatric Cardiology Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Resident - Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Loyola University Medical Center
- MD Loyola University & Stritch School of Medicine
- MS - Physiology University of Notre Dame
- BS - Biology University of Notre Dame