Research focusing on chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), the epidemiology of CLL, and familial CLL and other lymphoproliferative diseases. Participation in research and clinical trials through the NCCTG, ECOG, CLL Research Consortium, and Mayo/University of Iowa Lymphoma SPORE. Additional interests include physician/patient communication and palliative care.
See my publications
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Fellow - Hematology/Oncology Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Resident - Internal Medicine Gunderson Clinic/Lutheran Hospital
- MD University of Wisconsin School of Medicine
- BS - Environmental and Public Health University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire