Research interests include: 1.) clinical trials of novel therapies for patients with primary and metastatic brain tumors; 2.) correlative studies to determine the clinical significance of histologic and genetic variables in brain tumor tissue; 3.) pharmacokinetic interactions among antineoplastic and anticonvulsant medications; 4.) neurobehavioral consequences of brain tumors and their treatment; and, 5.) methodologic issues in designing clinical trials for brain tumor patients.
See my publications
- Professor of Oncology
- Fellow - Medical Oncology Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Resident - Internal Medicine Butterworth Hospital
- Internship - Internal Medicine Butterworth Hospital
- MD University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- BA - Chemistry and Religion Wake Forest University