Andreas Beutler, M.D., is a principal investigator at Mayo Clinic with a research focus on chronic pain. He holds a primary appointment as Assistant Professor in the Department of Oncology and a secondary appointment in the Department of Anesthesiology.
He is also a physician in oncology with a special interest in pain and symptom control in patients suffering from cancer. He is American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Oncology.
1. Transcriptomics and Epigenetic Mechanisms of Chronic Pain
2. Bioinformatics Methods Development for Short-read Sequencing ("nextgen")Genomics Studies in Neuroscience
3. Gene Therapy for Pain
See my publications
- Assistant Professor of Oncology
- Fellow - Hematology/Oncology Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Resident - Internal Medicine Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internship Department of Internal Medicine, St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship - European Molecular Biology (EMBO) Fellow University of Zurich
- Doktor der Medizin - Molecular Neuroscience Hanover Medical School, Germany
- MD Hanover Medical School, Germany
- Medical School - Medical and Research Medizinische Hochschule
- Graduate Fellowship University of California, San Diego & The Salk Institute, La Jolla, CA