Apply for Fellowship
The Crawford Fellowship is designed for non-U.S. trained otolaryngologists who possess either senior resident or junior faculty experience and seek additional research experience in the field of otolaryngology.
The fellowship is 12 months in duration annually. The program year begins July 1 and ends June 30 of the following year. One fellowship is awarded for each program year.
The research fellow must:
- Meet and obtain the appropriate visa requirements
- Speak and write English fluently
- Possess a strong working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, databases, bibliography/reference manager, digital imaging, and presentation applications
The research fellow must provide:
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Brief statement of clinical interests in .pdf format
- Current curriculum vitae in .pdf format
- Video self-interview (approximately five minutes) describing interests, strengths and talents in WMV (Windows Media), AVI or MPG format
Applications will be accepted from June 1, 2011 through October 31, 2011. Notification of the offer for the fellowship position will be made in November 2011.
Diversity at Mayo Clinic in Florida
Mayo recognizes and respects the value of human differences. We are committed to developing a diverse and talented team of individuals, whose differences enhance the services we provide.
Mayo Clinic's goal is to serve patients, families and one another — with respect, concern, courtesy and responsiveness.
More information on Diversity at Mayo Clinic