Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Pancreatic cystic lesion measuring 13mm or greater in largest diameter.
- Indicated for EUS evaluation of the PCL including EUS-FNA.
- Age 18 years of age or older.
- Willing and able to comply with the study procedures and provide written informed consent form to participate in the study.
- Cysts in which FNA is not indicated based on review by the clinician, including potential concern of blood vessel location relative to the cyst.
- Requirement for anticoagulation using clopidogril, warfarin, or other long acting antiplatelet agents (with the exception of aspirin) that cannot be safely stopped according to institutional guidelines.
- Standard contraindications for EUS.
- Known pancreatic pseudocyst.