Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
Study closed to enrollment
- Patients must have a histologically and cytologically confirmed solid tumor that is refractory to standard therapy or for which no standard therapy is known to exist, or who are not candidates for standard therapy, or non-Hodgkin's lymphoma or Hodgkin's disease that is refractory to standard therapy (i.e., patients have relapsed following at least 2 prior therapies) or for which no standard therapy is known to exist. For the Neuroendocrine (NET) and adrenocortical carcinoma (ACC) expansion cohort subjects must have histologically or cytologically confirmed, measurable (per RECIST 1.1) NET or ACC tumor that is refractory to standard therapy or for which no standard therapy is known to exist, or who are not candidates for standard therapy.
- Patient has an ECOG performance status of 0 - 1,
- Patient has adequate hematologic, hepatic and renal function,
- Patient is seronegative for hepatitis B virus (HBV) and hepatitis C virus (HCV),
- Patients must have a life expectancy of at least 12 weeks.
- Unresolved toxicities (> Grade 1) of previous chemotherapy,
- Patients with primary tumors of the central nervous system (CNS),
- Prophylactic hematologic growth factors administered ≤ 2 weeks prior to start of therapy,
- Patient has history of or existing clinically significant cardiovascular disease,
- Patient has a history of clinically significant asthma or COPD requiring daily medication within the last 6 months,
- Patient has a seizure disorder not controlled on medication,
- Patient has a known or suspected viral, parasitic, or fungal infection,
- Patient has known hypersensitivity or previous severe reactions to oligonucleotide- or lipid-based products, including liposomal drug products and phospholipid-based products,
- Patient has been treated with any investigational drugs, biologics, or devices within 28 days prior to study treatment.