Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Relapsed or Unresponsive to prior treatment for multiple myeloma
- ≥2 courses of therapy, including at least 2 consecutive cycles of each immunomodulatory agent (IMiD) and a proteasome inhibitor (PI) alone or in combination
- More than 12 weeks post-transplant of your own blood forming stem cells (autologous transplant)
- Have detectable disease measured by a specific protein in your blood and/or urine
- Must consent to a bone marrow aspirate or biopsy.
- Solitary bone or extramedullary plasmacytoma as the only evidence of plasma cell dyscrasia, or monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS), smoldering multiple myeloma (SMM), amyloidosis, Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia, POEMS syndrome or active plasma cell leukemia
- No prior therapy with anti-PD-1, anti-PD-L1, anti-PD-L2, anti-CD137, anti CTLA 4, or anti-CD38 antibody, or with pomalidomide, or allogeneic stem cell transplantation
- Seropositive for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), Hepatitis B surface antigen or Hepatitis C antibody positive (except if HCV-RNA negative), or history of active chronic hepatitis B or C.
- History of central nervous system involvement or symptoms suggestive of central nervous system involvement by multiple myeloma
Other protocol defined inclusion/exclusion criteria could apply