Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Males and females aged ≥18 years;
- ECOG performance status (PS) 0-2;
- Diagnosis of systemic AL amyloidosis (subjects with non-AL amyloidosis are not eligible);
- Received at least one prior systemic therapy, which may include stem cell transplant, for AL amyloidosis;
- Have adequate organ function;
- Ability to understand and willingness to sign informed consent prior to initiation of any study procedures.
- Secondary or familial amyloidosis;
- Life expectancy of < 3 months;
- Symptomatic multiple myeloma;
- Hypersensitivities to other monoclonal antibodies;
- Known HIV infection;
- Women who are lactating;
- Any other condition or prior therapy, which in the opinion of the PI, would make the subject unsuitable for the study.