Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- The subject has a confirmed diagnosis of ADPKD.
- The subject has a GFR ≥ 50 mL/min/1.73 m2.
- Cysts must be at least 1 cm in size.
- Adequate bone marrow, kidney, and liver function.
- Must agree to use two forms of birth control for those of child bearing potential
- The subject has had a previous partial or total nephrectomy.
- The subject has tuberous sclerosis, Hippel-Lindau disease, or acquired cystic disease.
- The subject has congenital absence of one kidney and/or need for dialysis.
- Presence of renal or hepatic calculi (stones) causing symptoms.
- The subject has received any investigational therapy within 30 days prior to study entry.
- Active treatment (within 4 weeks of study entry) for urinary tract infection.
- Subject is known to be immunocompromised
- Subject is pregnant or nursing.