A Phase 2, Open-label Study of Brentuximab Vedotin in Patients With CD30-positive Nonlymphomatous Malignancies
Trial status: Open for Enrollment
Why is this study being done?
This is an open-label, multicenter, phase 2 clinical trial to evaluate the antitumor activity of brentuximab vedotin as a single agent in patients with CD30-positive nonlymphomatous malignancies.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Histologically-confirmed by central review CD30-positive nonlymphomatous malignancy
- Have failed, refused, or have been deemed ineligible for standard therapy
- Measurable disease
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status score of 0 or 1 or a Karnofsky or Lansky Performance Status score greater than or equal to 70
- Primary diagnosis of lymphoma or central nervous system (CNS) malignancy
- History of another primary invasive malignancy that has not been definitively treated or in remission for at least 3 years
- Evidence of active cerebral/meningeal disease