Educational presentations by request
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a PDF of these or other educational materials:
- Methods for Clinical Evaluation of Noise Reduction Techniques at Computed Tomography
- 128-slice Dual-Source CT: How Does it Work and What Can it Do?
- Adaptive non-local means filtering based on local noise level for CT denoising
- Optimal kV in pediatric CT for radiation dose reduction: Principles, clinical implementations, and pitfalls
- Dose in DECT: Does it go up or down?
- Principles, strengths and weaknesses of three classes of noise reduction techniques for low dose computed tomography
- Pictorial Review of Difficult-to-Detect Polyps at 3D Virtual Dissection
- Dual-Energy Computed Tomography: How Does It Work and What Can It Do?
- Quality Recovery in Cardiac CT Angiography: How to Edit an ECG Trace to Improve Image Quality
- Physics Testing for ACR CT Accreditation: Tips and Suggestions from Physics Reviewers
- Dual-source computed tomography: how does it work and what can it do?
- Understanding the necessity of a quality assurance program for multi-center studies using quantitative CT data, such as the lung tissue research consortium (LTRC)
- Double Z Sampling: How Does It Work and What Does It Do?
- CT Protocol Management
- Radiation exposure reduction techniques for CT nursing staff
- How to be a "multi-lingual" CT technologist: Understanding scan parameters from different manufacturer's equipment
- Automatic exposure control (AEC) in pediatric CT: Clinical implementations and pitfalls
- Current progress in dual energy computed tomography for renal stone detection and classification: research and clinical application
- One Goal, Many Roads: Reducing Radiation Dose At CT Enterography
- Spectrum of autoimmune pancreatitis: Diagnosis and classification, atypical appearances, and post-treatment recurrence
- Usefulness of dual energy computed tomography in the assessment of patients with anterior cruciate ligament tears
- The Use of 4D CT Imaging to Obtain 5D (4D + Contact area) information at the Thumb CMC Joint during Pipetting Tasks