Giving to Regenerative Medicine
Donations for regenerative medicine are producing new treatments. One day, with your help, patients might live without heart disease, be freed from insulin, have alternatives to organ transplants and break lifelong dependence on medicine.
The promises are real. But so are the challenges.
Your support helps Mayo Clinic scientists and physicians transform health care in just about every area of medicine — cardiovascular, liver, musculoskeletal, brain, nerve, kidney and lung.
With your support, we can:
- Generate new, patient-specific functional beta cells to treat diabetes
- Strengthen the heart muscle of patients with heart disease or damage
- Find alternatives to whole-organ transplants
- Rebuild, repair or replace missing or damaged tissue and nerves
- Treat the underlying valvular and vessel sources of cardiovascular disease
- Enroll more patients in clinical studies
Your generosity allows Mayo Clinic to build regenerative medicine research and translate science into personalized applications.
With your help, the possibilities are endless.
Support regenerative medicine