Center for Cell Signaling in Gastroenterology (C-SiG) Minisymposium
Friday, June 10, 2011
7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Heritage and Windsor Halls, Kahler Grand Hotel
- "New approaches for small-molecule therapy of secretory diarrheas"
Alan Verkman, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Medicine and Physiology
University of California, San Francisco
- "Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) promotes gastrointestinal epithelial repair responses and inhibits colitis-associated tumorigenesis"
D. Brent Polk, M.D.
Chair of Pediatrics and Vice Dean for Clinical Affairs
University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine
- Pilot and feasibility presentations
Ningling Kang, Ph.D.
Purna Kashyap, M.B.B.S.
Steven O'Hara, Ph.D.
- 2010-2011 new named investigator presentation
Martin Fernandez-Zapico, M.D.
- Poster session highlighting center member research
For additional symposium information, call 507-293-1449.