Resources and services offered by the Saint Marys School of Nursing Alumni Association include unofficial copies of transcripts for students, a DVD of the school's history, and a copy of the school history book, "Sincere et Constanter."
School transcripts for Saint Marys School of Nursing alumni are available by submitting your request in writing to:
Office of Student Financial Aid and Registrar
Siebens Building, Fifth Floor
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
Your request must include:
- Your current name and maiden name
- Year of graduation
- Number of transcripts needed
- Any forms that need to be completed as part of your request
- Address where the transcripts should be sent
- Date you need the transcripts
There is no fee for transcripts. Transcripts sent to individual alumni do not contain an official seal. Transcript requests are not accepted by telephone or email.
Aug. 05, 2016