Post-Baccalaureate Research Education Program
Hedin, Karen E. Ph.D.Maher, Louis (Jim) J. III Ph.D.
The Post-Baccalaureate Research Education Program (PREP) is funded by a grant from the National Institutes of Health. The overall goal of PREP is to help diversify the biomedical research workforce by preparing students for matriculation into graduate programs in biomedical research.
The typical PREP student is someone who graduated with an undergraduate degree within the last three years but needs more research experience to be competitive for graduate school. PREP provides a $21,000 salary, a tuition waiver and funds for one trip a year to present at a national research conference.
How to apply
Apply to the Mayo Clinic Post-Baccalaureate Research Education Program.
- Barry, Michael A. Ph.D.
- Ehman, Richard L. M.D.
- Ekker, Stephen C. Ph.D.
- Fernandez-Zapico, Martin E. M.D.
- Grande, Joseph P. M.D., Ph.D.
- Harris, Peter C. Ph.D.
- Hedin, Karen E. Ph.D.
- Isaya, Grazia M.D., Ph.D.
- Jelinek, Diane F. Ph.D.
- Johnson, Bruce D. Ph.D.
- Johnson, Aaron J. Ph.D.
- Joyner, Michael J. M.D.
- Karnitz, Larry M. Ph.D.
- Lerman, Lilach O. M.D., Ph.D.
- Maher, Louis (Jim) J. III Ph.D.
- McLean, Pamela J. Ph.D.
- McNiven, Mark A. Ph.D.
- Mer, Georges Ph.D.
- Nelson, Timothy J. M.D., Ph.D.
- Patel, Robin M.D.
- Poeschla, Eric M. M.D.
- Prakash, Y. S. M.D., Ph.D.
- Ramirez-Alvarado, Marina Ph.D.
- Riederer, Stephen J. Ph.D.
- Roberts, Lewis R. M.B., Ch.B., Ph.D.
- Romero, Michael F. Ph.D.
- Scarisbrick, Isobel A. Ph.D.
- Schrum, Adam G. Ph.D.
- Shapiro, Virginia M. Ph.D.
- Sieck, Gary C. Ph.D.
- Sussman, Caroline (Carli) R. Ph.D.
- Torres, Vicente E. M.D., Ph.D.
- Vile, Richard G. Ph.D.
- Wang, Liewei M.D., Ph.D.
- Weinshilboum, Richard M.D.
- Windebank, Anthony J. M.D.