Dr. Keegan is involved in clinical and translational research in Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and other related inflammatory demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system. In addition, he investigates diseases that mimic MS.
The use of plasma exchange (PLEX) for resolution of severe attacks of demyelination, clinical manifestations of MS and treatments for MS are his active areas of research.
His work has been published in journals including Lancet, Brain, Neurology, Annals of Neurology and Archives of Neurology.
- Department of Neurology
- Professor of Neurology
- Fellow - Neuroimmunology Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Resident Neuro-immunology, Programs in Rochester, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Resident - Chief Neurology Resident Division of Neurology, University of Saskatchewan
- Resident - Neurology Division of Neurology, University of Saskatchewan
- MD Medical School, University of Saskatchewan
- BA - Psychology College of Arts and Sciences, University of Saskatchewan