Chronic Granulotomous Disease
Data are from a placebo controlled trial of gamma interferon in
chronic granulotomous disease (CGD).
Uses the complete data on time to first serious infection observed through
end of study for each patient, which includes the initial serious infections
observed through the 7/15/89 interim analysis data cutoff, plus the residual
data on occurence of initial serious infections between the interim analysis
cutoff and the final blinded study visit for each patient.
Only one patient was taken off on the day of his last infection.
- Subject id, (128 subjects, max id=135)
- 174 Harvard Medical School
- 204 Scripps Institute
- 222 Copenhagen, Denmark
- 238 NIH
- 242 L.A. Children s Hospital
- 243 Mott Children s Hospital
- 245 Univ. of Utah
- 246 Children s Hospital of PA
- 248 Univ. of Washington
- 249 Univ. of MN
- 328 Univ. of Zurich, Switzerland
- 331 Texas Children s Hospital
- 332 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 336 Mt. Sinai Medical Center
- Randomization date, month/day/year
- Treatment arm, 0 = placebo, 1 = rIFN-g
- Sex, 1=Male, 2=Female
- Age (in years) at time of study entry.
- Height (in cm) at time of study entry.
- Weight (in kg) at time of study entry.
- Pattern of Inheritance (stratification factor)
- 1 X-linked
- 2 Autosomal Recessive
- Use of corticosteriods at time of study entry
- 1 Used corticosteriods
- 2 Did not use corticosteriods
- Use of prophylactic antibiotics at time of study entry
- 1 Used prophylactic antibiotics
- 2 Did not use prophylactic antibiotics
- Institution category
- 1 US - NIH
- 2 US - Other
- 3 Europe - Amsterdam
- 4 Europe - Other
- Time from randomization to last follow-up
- Event times: time(s) from randomization until infection. The maximum
number of infections observed was 7.
sample SAS code to read the data
sample S-Plus code to read the data
Reference: Fleming and Harrington, Counting Processes and Survival Analysis,