All projects in Mayo Clinic's Antibody Hybridoma Core begin with a free consultation between core staff members and the investigator. Topics discussed during this consultation include:
- Strategies for immunization, and antibody screening and production
- Type, form and amount of antigen(s) to be used
- Timetable for immunization, fusion and screening
- Roles, responsibilities and expectations of both the core and the investigator
- Fees and estimated project cost (final cost is not known until the project is completed)
To schedule a consultation, contact the core manager.