A Study to Evaluate Remote Monitoring in Cancer Care
Tab Title Description
Describes the nature of a clinical study. Types include:
- Observational study — observes people and measures outcomes without affecting results.
- Interventional study (clinical trial) — studies new tests, treatments, drugs, surgical procedures or devices.
- Medical records research — uses historical information collected from medical records of large groups of people to study how diseases progress and which treatments and surgeries work best.
- Rochester, Minnesota: 21-002043
NCT ID: NCT05018208
Sponsor Protocol Number: MC211001
About this study
The objectives of this study are to establish the validity for the use of wearable device for continuous, remote monitoring of physiologic parameters, to establish the validity for the use of wearable device for continuous, remote monitoring of physiologic parameters, and to develop patient-specific algorithms to predict the trajectory of CRS and or neurotoxicity and time to escalation of medical intervention is needed.
Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. There is no guarantee that every individual who qualifies and wants to participate in a trial will be enrolled. Contact the study team to discuss study eligibility and potential participation.
- Age ≥ 18 years.
- Provide written informed consent.
- Patients undergoing commercial CAR-T cell therapy in an outpatient setting.
- Individuals < 18 years of age.
- Non-English speaking.
- Planned initiation of lymphodepleting chemotherapy in the inpatient setting.
Participating Mayo Clinic locations
Study statuses change often. Please contact the study team for the most up-to-date information regarding possible participation.
|Mayo Clinic Location
Mayo Clinic principal investigator
Jonas Paludo, M.D.
Open for enrollment
Cancer Center Clinical Trials Referral Office
Publications are currently not available