COVID-19 Cytokine Assay
Tab Title Description
- Rochester, Minnesota: 20-004047
About this study
The purpose of this research is to evaluate a clinical assay designed to measure biomarkers that will help us understand COVID-19.
Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. There is no guarantee that every individual who qualifies and wants to participate in a trial will be enrolled. Contact the study team to discuss study eligibility and potential participation.
- Individuals ≥ 18 and ≤ 60 years of age
- Has recently been clinically tested for COVID-19 qPCR with either known positive and symptomatic.
- Patients must be within a radius of Rochester, MN, that allows for reasonable transportation time of the phlebotomist.
- Patients without prior COVID-19 qPCR results, patients with ambiguous COVID-19 qPCR results.
- Children under 18 years old or patients over 59 years old.
- Pregnant women.
- Patients over 60 years old.
- Patients residing beyond a 1 hour drive for the phlebotomist.
Participating Mayo Clinic locations
Study statuses change often. Please contact the study team for the most up-to-date information regarding possible participation.
Publications are currently not available