Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- 30-pack year smoking history.
- Currently smoke OR quit within the last 15 years and a category 1 or 2 Lung-RADS scan.
- Current use of smoking cessation medications.
- Scan read as a category 3, 4A, 4B or 4X in Lung-RADS.
- Unstable medical or psychiatric conditions.
- Current alcohol or drug use disorder.
- Past-month suicidal ideation.
- Past-year suicide attempt.