Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Age 18 years or older
- Keratoconus or ocular surface disease requiring scleral lens wear
- Significant corneal scarring.
- Co-existing corneal disease other than the primary diagnosis (above)
- Systemic diseases or medications known to affect the cornea, e.g. diabetes, amiodarone
- Glaucoma or ocular hypertension