Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. If you need assistance understanding the eligibility criteria, please contact the study team.See eligibility criteria
- Willing and able to give informed consent
- Male and females over the age of 18
- Diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease (PD), other neurodegenerative conditions, and vascular disorders with genetic mutation or family members if needed to maintain blinded status to their mutation.
- Patients with Parkinson's Disease (PD), other neurodegenerative disorders, and vascular disorders who do not have known family history.
- Age/gender controls
- Patients that do not want to participate by either checking no on the contact letter or refusing over the phone. This will be recorded in the progeny system and patients will not be contacted again.
- Allergy to study-related materials including lidocaine or iodine