Coronary CTA for Radiation Therapy Planning in Lymphoma Patients
Tab Title Description
Describes the nature of a clinical study. Types include:
- Observational study — observes people and measures outcomes without affecting results.
- Interventional study (clinical trial) — studies new tests, treatments, drugs, surgical procedures or devices.
- Medical records research — uses historical information collected from medical records of large groups of people to study how diseases progress and which treatments and surgeries work best.
- Rochester, Minnesota: 14-002308
Sponsor Protocol Number: 14-002308
About this study
Our purpose for this study is to help design a therapy plan that can decrease extra radiation exposure to your heart during radiotherapy. The therapy plan will use images obtained using a dual-source CT scanner
Participant eligibility includes age, gender, type and stage of disease, and previous treatments or health concerns. Guidelines differ from study to study, and identify who can or cannot participate. There is no guarantee that every individual who qualifies and wants to participate in a trial will be enrolled. Please contact the study team to discuss whether or not you are eligible to participate in a study.
Patients between 7 and 65 years of age with a confirmed diagnosis of Hodgkin or non-Hodgkin lymphoma involving the mediastinum who are scheduled for radiotherapy
Written informed consent signed.For pediatric patients, the consent form has to be signed by parent or guardian
Is not pregnant for female patients of childbearing age
- Severe renal insufficiency, defined as a serum creatinine >1.9 mg/dL
Participating Mayo Clinic locations
Study statuses change often. Please contact the study team for the most up-to-date information regarding possible participation.
|Mayo Clinic Location
Mayo Clinic principal investigator
Eric Williamson, M.D.
Open for enrollment
Eric Williamson M.D.
Publications are currently not available
Study Results Summary
Not yet available
Supplemental Study Information
Not yet available